PAYMENTS: No PayPal account? No problem. You can pay with credit/debit cards through PayPal. PayPal is secure checkout used by millions of consumers around the world.
OsteoSustain™ This is a comprehensive bone-specific vitamin/mineral supplement
designed for individuals with osteopenia, osteoporosis, or those who simply wish to maintain their skeletal health.* Uniquely formulated to ensure therapeutic effectiveness for sustained bone health, OsteoSustain™ includes vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin K, calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, boron, and silica. The minerals used in this formula are from Albion Laboratories, Inc., the world-leader in quality chelated minerals with outstanding absorption. OsteoSustain™ is non- GMO and gluten free. Recommended dosage: 3 tablets daily.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
OsteoSustain™ 1 bottle (90 tabs)
OsteoSustain™ is a vitamin/mineral supplement formulated to sustain bone health and provide natural support for low bone density (osteopenia or osteoporosis).
OsteoSustain is recommended for anyone interested in maintaining or improving the current status of their skeletal health.
Non-GMO and GLUTEN FREE
Uniquely formulated to ensure therapeutic effectiveness for sustained bone health, OsteoSustain™ includes vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin K, calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, boron, and silica (bamboo extract). The minerals used in this formula are from Albion Advanced Nutrition, the leader in quality chelated minerals with outstanding absorption. OsteoSustain™ is non-GMO and gluten free.
• Vitamin C (200 mg) (calcium ascorbate) - Potent antioxidant and essential cofactor for bone collagen cross-linking.
• Vitamin D3 (1,000 IU) (cholecalciferol) – Induces transcription of more than 50 genes. Vitamin D increases intestinal absorption of calcium, promotes higher bone mineral density, lowers fracture risk, improves muscle strength and decreases the risk for falls.
• Vitamin K (K1 phylloquinone 900 mcg, K2-MK4 menaquinone 100 mcg) – Vitamin K intake is related to higher bone mineral density and lower incidence of fractures. It is necessary for activating osteocalcin, the “glue” released by osteoblasts during the formation of new, strong, bone.
• Calcium (500 mg) (dicalcium malate, calcium citrate, calcium bisglycinate chelate, calcium ascorbate) - In addition to being the most important mineral for bone health, calcium is essential for muscle contractions, nerve conduction, release of hormones, and enzyme activity. Calcium intake is associated with a 24% reduction in the risk of hip fracture. Higher calcium intakes are related to higher bone mass and retards bone loss in postmenopausal women.
• Magnesium (300 mg) (dimagnesium malate, magnesium citrate, magnesium bisglycinate chelate) - Essential for bone matrix synthesis, magnesium is also an essential cofactor for over 300 important enzyme reactions.
• Zinc (10 mg) (zinc bisglycinate chelate) – Important cofactor for bone formation and mineralization. Zinc stimulates gene expression of osteoblasts, promotes bone formation and mineralization, and inhibits osteoclast cell formation.
• Copper (1 mg) (copper bisglycinate chelate) - Necessary cofactor for enzymes involved in the synthesis of bone collagen.
• Manganese (2 mg) (manganese bisglycinate chelate) - Necessary cofactor for enzymes involved in the synthesis of bone collagen.
• Boron (4 mg) (boroganic glycine) - Reduces urine calcium loss, and activates estrogen and vitamin D.
• Silica (21 mg) (bamboo extract) – Important for the formation of flexible bone-collagen matrix. Helps bone quality remain youthful and resilient, a key to fracture risk reduction. There is a significant association between silica intake and hip bone mineral density in estrogen-replete women.
$10 Flat shipping fee anywhere in the United States. No International shipping.