An advanced GMO and GLUTEN FREE vitamin/mineral formula for sustained bone health. Three caplets provide:
- Vitamin C (200 mg): Important for the formation of strong bone matrix foundation
- Vitamin D (1,000 IU): Increases calcium absorption. Associated with higher bone mineral density and lower fracture risk. Promotes improved muscle strength and decreased risk for falls.
- Vitamins K1 (900 mcg) and K2-MK4 (100 mcg): Helps calcium deposit into the bones where it belongs. Shown to lower the incidence of fractures.
- Highly absorbable forms of calcium (500 mg) and magnesium (300 mg) in a perfect ratio.
- Albion Advanced Nutrition minerals (magnesium (300 mg), zinc (10 mg), copper (1 mg), manganese (2 mg), boron (4 mg)): the leader in quality chelated minerals with outstanding absorption.
- Silica (from Bamboo extract) (21mg): For the formation of bone’s collagen matrix.
- Our magnesium is highly absorbable and comes from three sources: dimagnesium malate, magnesium citrate, and magnesium bisglycinate chelate. We do NOT use magnesium oxide which has poor absorption qualities.
- Our calcium is highly absorbable and comes from three sources: dicalcium malate, calcium bisglycinate and calcium ascorbate. We do NOT use calcium carbonate which which has poor absorption qualities especially in the elderly.
- Our OsteoSustain contains only 166 mg calcium per tablet and is balanced by a hefty 100 mg of highly abosorbable magnesium. This combination helps eliminate the chance for blood calcium spiking which has been known to occur with other calcium products on the market that contain 300 to 500 mg calcium per tablet. In addition, it is common for other manufacturers to use magnesium oxide as their source of magnesium. This combination of too much calcium coupled with a poorly absorbable form of magnesium is not recommended for optimal skeletal or overall health.
- GMO free.
- Does not contain wheat, yeast, gluten, eggs, artificial color, flavors sugar or preservatives.
A mineral boosting formula for severe bone loss (osteopenia or osteoporosis). 1 to 3 caplets/day adds extra mineral support for frail bones. Each caplet provides:
- Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA) (140mgcalcium): A naturally occurring source of bio available calcium, collagen, and over 40 other minerals, amino acids, and intact bio-active bone growth factors. Our MCHA is derived from whole bovine bone from Austrailia (certified BSE free).
- Bio-available calcium and magnesium (85 mg): in a 10:6 ratio.
- Aquamin seaweed (250mg): A natural source of calcium, magnesium and over 70 trace minerals.
- Betaine Hydrochloride (100 mg): Improves digestion and aids mineral absorption.
A unique and potent blend of antioxidants, vitamins, milk basic protein and medicinal herbs designed to aid in the reduction of chronic inflammation, encourage normal bone metabolism, and manage the adverse metabolic processes of osteoporosis. Three caplets provide:
- Vitamin D3 (1,000 IU): For improved absorption of calcium. Associated with higher bone mineral density and lower fracture risk. Promotes muscle strength and decreased risk for falls.
- Vitamin K2 (MK4 (700 mcg) and MK7 (50 mcg)): Activates osteocalcin, a protein important for bone formation.
- Biotin (3,000 mcg): Necessary for cell growth.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (200 mg): Powerful antioxidant to help reduce the proinflammatory
- cytokines that stimulate osteoclastic bone resorption and excessive bone loss.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) (600 mg): This powerful antioxidant lowers free radicals, major contributors to excessive bone loss.
- Taurine (200 mg): Important co-factor for balanced bone remodeling activity.
- Berberine (250 mg): Studies indicate this medicinal herb helps prevent bone loss and increase bone mineral density by promoting osteoblast (bone-building cells) formation.
- BioferrinⓇ 1000 (250 mg): A low-iron (apo-lactoferrin) natural, biologically active milk protein isolated from whey for reducing oxidative stress, decreasing inflammation, and promoting improved bone mineral density.
- MBP® (Milk Basic Protein) (40 mg): A component of milk whey shown to promote bone formation and inhibit bone resorption.*
- Milk Thistle (200 mg): Medicinal herb with powerful antioxidant activity to help limit the activity of bone-resorbing osteoclasts.
- GMO and gluten free.
A 100% natural, organic, mineral rich, electrolyte replacement from goat-milk whey. This highly complex food contains more than 20 naturally occurring minerals. Unlike the whey from cow’s milk that is high in protein, goat whey has minimal protein content but is packed with minerals and electrolytes.
- The goats from which this milk product is obtained are humanely kept, free-range and not exposed to pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics, or growth hormones.
- Two tablespoons provide 260 mg calcium.
- Alkalinizing to the body with 1,050 mg potassium per serving (that’s almost 3 banana’s worth of potassium!)
- Loaded with bioavailable natural bio-organic minerals.
- It’s high alkaline mineral content makes OsteoMineralWhey one of the best natural sources available for helping to maintain proper body pH and providing an internal environment conducive to bone formation.
- Carefully processed at low temperature to retain nutritional integrity.
From Micro Essential Laboratory, this premium quality pH paper measures the pH of solutions such as saliva and urine in the range of 5.5 - 8.0. This paper is accurate to 0.2 to 0.3 pH units and is ideal for self-testing morning urine pH, an important indicator of the body's acid/alkaline balance.
The dispenser holds 1 roll, 186" long. Each roll provides for approximately 100 tests.
Authored by Dr. McCormick, this comprehensive guide to bone health explains how laboratory tests can be used to personalize and enhance a nutrition and lifestyle plan as first-line therapy to combat osteoporosis.
"...the most updated, advanced, and comprehensive approach to bone health regeneration available today." Susan E. Brown, PH.D., author of Better Bones, Better Body